|I know I hardly use this anymore.. but,
||[Jun. 17th, 2008::12:26 am]
these are the things that have been happening/are going to happen in my life:
1. I'm going to orientation at Western Michigan University tomorrow and Wednesday (which happens to be MY 18th BIRTHDAYY!!) I'm very very excited, yet slightly nervous and it makes me more anxious than usual. My heart is beating very fast.
2. I'm graduated. And almost 18. What?
3. I'm going to New York City next Monday to Thursday (June 23-26th) and I'm ridiculously excited.
4. While in NYC (and this is the BIG news) I'm seeing... *drumroll*..
IDINA MENZEL IN CONCERT. On the 25th of June. IN NEW FUCKING YORK. *melts*
5. For Wednesday night, my WONDERFUL boyfriend (♥) bought Jack Johnson tickets for him and I as a birthday present to me. I'm very excited for this, also.
6. Alanis Morissette's new album is spectacular and I highly recommend it. If you don't like her voice, I don't even care, her lyrics are so ridiculously powerful I'm jealous of the way that woman's mind works. So jealous.
Life is good right now, my friends. Life is good. ♥